Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's been a while .. .




Okay, so I haven't really kept up with the blog very well. We have been busy since I last posted. The babies and I went to Houston for nine days. Nick and I went to Playa del Carmen for a wedding over a three day weekend. We have had lots of family come to see us. Michael had a day surgery and Emily had a few physical therapy appointments.




I am happy to report Michael and Emily are doing really well and getting big! I can't believe they are eight and half months old now! Time has really flown by. I'm not sure how much they weigh right now, around 17 pounds I think. June 16th is their nine month appointment so we'll find out their exact measurements then.




I'm going to try and be better about keeping up with this blog. I have been told by several people I need to at least post new pictures. It means a lot to us to know that people are still thinking about us. Until my next post (probably June 16th), I hope you enjoy the new pictures!

2 comments:

Mary Had a Little Party said...

Love it! What blessings they are!!! Can't wait to see you all and meet my second cousins! woohoo!!!

powellsa74 said...

Yes! Definitely keep the pics coming!!!